DIVORCING THE MOB
Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico’s premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents its latest show you’ll die for – Divorcing the Mob by Micah Linford.
We all know what happens when you marry into the mob, but what happens when you want to get a divorce? Jerry Moyer is going to find out. See if you can help F.B.I. Agent John O’Toole and the gang at The G & T nightclub solve a mystery – all while enjoying an Italian-inspired menu.
Admission includes a four-course meal, a load of laughs, actor improvisation and audience participation.
Keep scrolling for information regarding:
- Dates and Tickets
- Dinner Menu
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner.
- Adults – $52.99
- Youth (12 years and under) – $29.99
DATES + TICKETS
Starting October 13, Divorcing the Mob will run each Saturday, October thru December 2018. There will also be a special New Year’s Eve show on December 31, 2018.
Doors open each evening at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Join us for these shows running at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown (2600 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110):
- Saturday, October 13 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, October 20 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, October 27 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, November 3 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, November 10 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, November 17 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, November 24 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, December 1 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, December 8 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, December 15 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, December 22 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, December 29 | I want tickets!
- Monday, December 31| I want tickets!
All meals include the following:
- Insalata Caprese – Fresh salad of mozzarella, tomato and basil pesto with a balsamic drizzle (children’s meals come with a fruit cup in place of salad)
- Seasonal soup
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Lemon layer cake (children’s meals come with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)
- Iced Water and Iced Tea
- Starbucks Regular and Decaf Coffee, served with dinner and dessert
- Pollo di Capo – Herb crusted chicken with lemon butter sauce, roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetable.
- Gluten free
- Yous gotta beef?– Lasagna with ground beef, cheese and marinara sauce and seasonal vegetable.
- Vouch for me Veg– Ratatouille (sauteed vegetables cooked in tomato sauce) stuffed in an eggplant shell and topped with melted cheese.
- Vegetarian, gluten free (Can be made vegan upon request)
Youth Options (for kids 12 and under):
- The Boss’ Burger– Cheeseburger with French Fries
- Cosa Nostra Chicken Fingers– Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY RESTRICTIONS. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE.
Have questions about moving your tickets to another date or our cancellation policy, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.