MURDER ON THE HIGH SEAS
a Foul Play Cafe production at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico’s premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents its latest show you’ll die for – Murder on the High Seas.
Yo ho ho…tis a pirates life for me! Come aboard the Dark Mayflower for a fun time o frolickin, lootin and pillagin. Tis murder and mayhem on the high seas when the Capn comes up missin just as a Spanish galleon threatens to blow em out o the water. Will these hearty buccaneers survive, or will they be blown to bits?
See what happens and we guarantee youll be hooked – arggh!! Admission includes a three-course meal, a load of laughs, actor improvisation and audience participation.
Keep scrolling for information regarding:
- Dates and Tickets
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner.
- Adults – $52.99
- Youth (12 years and under) – $29.99
DATES + TICKETS
Murder on the Trail will run each Saturday, February thru April 2018. There is also a special show on Wednesday, February 14.
Doors open each evening at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Join us for these shows running at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown (2600 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110):
- Saturday, February 3 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, February 10 |This show has passed.
- Wednesday, February 14 |This show has passed.
- Saturday, February 17 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, February 24 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, March 3 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, March 10 |This show has passed.
- Saturday, March 17 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, March 24 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, March 31 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, April 7 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 14 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 21 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 28 | I want tickets!
Tickets are purchased through our partner site Brown Paper Tickets.
All meals include the following:
- Caribbean Salad (children’s meals come with a fruit cup in place of salad)
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Key Lime Pie topped with toasted coconut
- Iced Water and Iced Tea
- Starbucks Regular and Decaff Coffee, served with dinner and dessert
- Chicken Ahoy – Baked chicken breast stuffed with black beans and rice, topped with a light coconut curry served with roasted sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetable
- Gluten free
- Landlubbers Delight – Jerk seasoned beef with Green Pepper Pineapple Sauce served with roasted sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetable
- Gluten free
- Shiver Me Strudel – Sweet and spicy vegetable-stuffed strudel Served with Green Pepper Pineapple Sauce served with roasted sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetable
Youth Options (for lads and lassies 12 and under):
- Buck’s Burger – Cheeseburger with French Fries
- Dead Man’s Fingers – Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY RESTRICTIONS. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE.
Have questions about moving your tickets to another date or our cancellation policy, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.