MURDER ON THE HIGH SEAS
a Foul Play Cafe production at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico’s premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents its latest show you’ll die for – Murder on the High Seas.
Yo ho ho…tis a pirates life for me! Come aboard the Dark Mayflower for a fun time o frolickin, lootin and pillagin. Tis murder and mayhem on the high seas when the Capn comes up missin just as a Spanish galleon threatens to blow em out o the water. Will these hearty buccaneers survive, or will they be blown to bits?
See what happens and we guarantee youll be hooked – arggh!! Admission includes a three-course meal, a load of laughs, actor improvisation and audience participation.
Keep scrolling for information regarding:
- Dates and Tickets
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner.
- Adults – $52.99
- Youth (12 years and under) – $29.99
DATES + TICKETS
Murder on the Trail will run each Saturday, February thru April 2018. There is also a special show on Wednesday, February 14.
Doors open each evening at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Join us for these shows running at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown (2600 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110):
- Saturday, February 3 | This show has passed.
- Saturday, February 10 |This show has passed.
- Wednesday, February 14 |SOLD OUT
- Saturday, February 17 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, February 24 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, March 3 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, March 10 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, March 17 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, March 24 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, March 31 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 7 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 14 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 21 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, April 28 | I want tickets!
Tickets are purchased through our partner site Brown Paper Tickets.
All meals include the following:
- Salad (children’s meals come with a fruit cup in place of salad)
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Key Lime Pie topped with toasted coconut
- Iced Water and Iced Tea
- Starbucks Regular and Decaff Coffee, served with dinner and dessert
- Chicken Ahoy – Baked chicken breast stuffed with black beans and rice, topped with a light coconut curry served with roasted sweet potatoes
- Gluten free
- Landlubbers Delight – Jerk seasoned beef with Green Pepper Pineapple Sauce served with roasted sweet potatoes
- Gluten free
- Shiver Me Strudel – Sweet and spicy vegetable-stuffed strudel Served with Green Pepper Pineapple Sauce served with roasted sweet potatoes
Youth Options (for lads and lassies 12 and under):
- Buck’s Burger – Cheeseburger with French Fries
- Dead Man’s Fingers – Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY RESTRICTIONS. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE.