MURDER RIDES AGAIN!
Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico’s premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents its latest show you’ll die for – Murder Rides Again! by James Daab.
The townsfolk of Mesilla Valley, New Mexico have gathered once more for the annual chili cook-off. What a shindig! You may even compete in the “Cowboy of the Year Contest,” but wait just a dog gone minute…there’s a showdown at the I’m O.K. You’re O.K. Corral. The sun is hot and the trigger fingers are itchy. Will the sheriff save the town from outlaws or vice versa? Come be a part of the fun at Miss Liddy’s saloon and participate in this wacky Wild West excuse for a murder mystery!
Admission includes a four-course meal, a load of laughs, actor improvisation and audience participation.
Keep scrolling for information regarding:
- Dates and Tickets
- Dinner Menu
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner.
- Adults – $52.99
- Youth (12 years and under) – $29.99
DATES + TICKETS
Murder Rides Again! will run each Saturday, June thru August 2018.
Doors open each evening at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Join us for these shows running at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown (2600 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110):
- Saturday, June 2| I want tickets!
- Saturday, June 9| I want tickets!
- Saturday, June 16| I want tickets!
- Saturday, June 23| I want tickets!
- Saturday, June 30 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, July 7 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, July 14 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, July 21 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, July 28 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, August 4 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, August 11 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, August 18 | I want tickets!
- Saturday, August 25 | I want tickets!
All meals include the following:
- House Made Chips and Salsa
- Southwest Salad (children’s meals come with a fruit cup in place of salad)
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Miss P’s Pecan Delight – Vanilla cake topped with an explosion of chocolate and pecans (children’s meals come with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)
- Iced Water and Iced Tea
- Starbucks Regular and Decaf Coffee, served with dinner and dessert
- Smokin’ Skewer – Smoked chicken and pork sausage skewer served with cream corn casserole and a squash medley.
- Gluten free
- Barking Irons Brisket– Smoked beef brisket served with cream corn casserole and a squash medley.
- Gluten free
- Vamoose Veggie Plate– Roasted squash stuffed with roasted veggies served with cream corn casserole.
Youth Options (for kids 12 and under):
- Buckaroo Burger– Cheeseburger with French Fries
- Chickabiddy Chicken Fingers– Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY RESTRICTIONS. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE.
Have questions about moving your tickets to another date or our cancellation policy, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.