MURDER ON THE TRAIL
a Foul Play Cafe production by Stage One at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico’s premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents Murder on the Trail – a fast paced mystery set in the Old West of New Mexico.
Someone has been murdered on the trail, and Texas Ranger Granite Hardrock needs your help in solving the mystery. Chock-full of humor, intrigue, and zany characters, this show will also include actor improvisation and audience participation.
Keep scrolling for information regarding:
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner.
- Adults – $52.99
- Youth (12 years and under) – $29.99
Tickets are purchased through our partner Brown Paper Tickets. Click here to purchase tickets now.
Murder on the Trail will run on Fridays and Saturdays throughout August, September, October, November and December starting August 4.
Currently, August dates are on sale. Doors open each evening at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.
All shows are performed at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, 2600 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
All meals include the following:
- Chips and Salsa
- Southwestern Salad with Roasted Corn, Black Beans and Jicama (Kid’s meals receive a fruit cup)
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Tres Leches Cake
- Iced Water, Starbucks Coffee and Iced Tea
- Miss Sophie’s Smothered Southwest Chicken – Grilled Chicken Breast with Chopped Green Chile, Pepper-jack Cheese and Green Chile Cream Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Calabacitas
- Gluten free
- Pinon Pork Ribs – Boneless Pork Ribs with a Red Chile Pinon Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Calabacitas
- Gluten free
- Bello Stack – Marinated and grilled Portobello Mushrooms served with Seasoned Rice and Grilled Vegetables
- Vegan, gluten free
Youth Options (for guests 12 and under):
- Buckaroo Burger – Cheeseburger with French Fries
- Chicken Little Chicken Fingers – Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY RESTRICTIONS. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE.