All meals include the following:
- Chips and salsa
- Fiesta salad of mixed greens tossed in a lime vinaigrette with cucumbers, teardrop tomatoes, shredded carrots, and jicama, topped with roasted corn and black beans (children’s meals come with a fruit cup in place of salad)
- Tres leches cake (Fresh fruit can be offered in place of cake for dietary needs.)
- Iced water and iced tea
- Starbucks regular and decaf coffee, served with dinner and dessert
- Chicken (gluten free) – Grilled chicken breast smothered in chopped green chile and cheese, served with roasted potatoes and calabacitas.
- Pork (gluten free) – Boneless pork ribs topped with a red chile pinon sauce, served with roasted potatoes and calabacitas.
- Vegetarian (gluten free, dairy free, vegan) – Roasted red pepper stuffed with quinoa, served with roasted potatoes and calabacitas.
Youth Options (for kids 12 and under):
- Cheeseburger– Burger served with french fries, cheese and condiments on the side.
- Chicken Fingers– Crispy chicken fingers with french fries.
Due to the pandemic, this is a fixed menu. We are able to substitute a fresh fruit cup in place of cake for dessert, but the hotel is unable to make other accommodations.